|Price||FREE||US$ 99/month||US$ 129/month||US$ 199+/month|
|Number of devices||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Submissions and Data Storage|
|Number of survey forms||10||15||30||500|
|Offline Sync||Not available||Not available||Available||Available|
|Data Analysis (using Statwing)|
|Automated Quality Checks|
|Professional Support||Not Available||For 1 user||For 1 user||For 3 users|
Updates (April 2016):
- More user friendly server console for easy navigation
- New web forms accessible on any browser and OS. The new browser allows for advanced data collection with repeat groups, data preloading and case management.
- Preview and test a form in browser before deploying to mobile devices.
- Integrated data visualization and analysis (for Pro users), allowing auto-visualized data within a click of a button.
- Added Duration function, to capture total number of seconds a surveyor spent in the survey.
- A customized, organization-specific, white-labeled app built upon SurveyCTO foundation is available.
- Direct form download from the server without using SurveyCTO desktop software.
- Surveys can be randomly recorded for QC, with all data can be monitored for enumerator effects and other QC checks
- Integrated analysis dashboard with auto-chart creation and can automatically stream data to Google Sheets and Fusion Tables
- Preview on browser before deploying forms to mobile devices
- Manual survey-building may be a bit complex for user with limited IT capacity
Geographic Focus & Restrictions:
No geographical restrictions.
- Monitoring and Evaluation - mHealth - Water and Sanitation
- Innovations for Poverty Action
- John Snow Inc.
- Comprehensive, same-day support responses
- Support team members have research and field work background, can provide technical support and comprehensive guidance to user's context
- Premium support with direct phone call support 24/7 at an additional cost
- HIPAA compliance, and can arrange to set up HIPAA compliant account at the user's request
- ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO27018, SOC1 / ISAE3402, SOC2, SOC3, IRAP (Australia), PCI DSS Level 1, MTCS Tier 3
- MPAA, FedRAMP, FISMA