CONNECTION THROUGH SHORTCODES OR ANDROID GATEWAY (LONG NUMBERS)
To use the Echo platform, three different plans are available, one of which comes without a monthly subscription fee and works on a pay-as-you-go basis. Postpaid plans start at US$60 and cover among other things prioritized customer support.
|SINGLE PHONE||MULTIPLE PHONES|
Gateway fee: US$ 45/ month
Gateway fee: US$ 150/ month
KENYA SHARED SHORT CODES
- US$ 0.03 (KES 3)/ outgoing SMS. Incoming SMS free.
PRIVATE SHORT CODES AVAILABLE IN KENYA, TANZANIA, NIGERIA, RWANDA AND MALAWI.
- Unique rate and fees apply to each country. Shortcodes in other countries can be arranged upon request. Please contact EchoMobile for details.
|US$ 0.07/ minute||US$ 0.45/ minute||US$ 0.12/ minute||US$ 0.05/ minute|
- Audio and text message integration, which enables SMS (and voice) surveys to be responded to either by SMS or IVR
- 'Fuzzy parsing' feature to interpret incomplete/ inaccurate poll responses from respondents, such as typos and extra text appended to the end of multiple choice responses
- Integration with Open Data Kit enable users to design forms using the XLSForm standard, and conduct data collection activities with ODK Collect in addition to Echo’s own Android application
- The “entity tracking” functionality which allows data to be collected by multiple sources and linked to an arbitrary program or structure
- Shared toll-free shortcodes are currently available in Kenya
- Limited number of contact groups (5 if shared shortcode is used, and 10 for private shortcode)
- IPSOS Synovate
- 2 hours initial training for new customers on post paid plan
- User support via email, phone and in-app chat
- Access to knowledge center